Thursday 7 December 2017

Aussie Hero Quilters on the road....

I love it when I get stories like this from quilters around the country...... 


I couldn't wait to write to you to tell you about two girls I met today over lunch.
Jess ( Army ) and Amanda( RAAF)  I am on a four week cruise and today we sat for lunch with these two girls from Townsville. My husband picked up straight away that they were military and we learnt that they have both done overseas postings and received a quilt each -and loved them - and a laundry bag. Amanda has her laundry bag with her on this cruise (two weeks only for them ) ....  takes it with her where ever she goes.

Of course I am thrilled and who knows, Amanda may have got one of mine ( tongue in cheek ) because she asked for - and got - an Anzac quilt.
It IS a small world !!!! 😳

I have hand work with me and it always generates conversation and many, many woman I have spoken with, know or have heard of Aussie Heroes.

Keep up the good work. I love being able to tell people where my passion lies and spreading the word.   Norma.  🤗




Thanks for sharing Norma!  You made my day!

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx


1 comment: