Friday 20 January 2017

Adelaide here I come... anyone want to catch up....





Hi all

Just a quick heads up. I have been invited to speak to the South Australian Quilters Guild at their meeting on the 2nd of February.   Details of this meeting for those who would like to attend will follow shortly in a separate post but in the mean time I would like to know if anyone is, quilters and/or recipients, would be interested in catching up for dinner on the 1st of February. 

I am not sure of the venue yet but am considering somewhere in the Norwood area, venue to be decided once I have an idea of numbers.

If you can suggest a venue and are happy to liaise to organise please let me know.  

If you are interested in attending the dinner please email me (not PM) on friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

Cheers for now

Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment