Monday 1 August 2016

Request List 1 August 16

Hi all
Before anything else…Please please, please keep an eye on the blog.   This is my most effective way of keeping you all informed with what is going on and I really need your help supplying info when asked so that I can get the request list and other data sources up to date after the fire.
I am not yet able to write posts every night but I am working towards it. 

All emails should now come to me at friendsofAHQ@gmail.com
Here is this week’s list.   Anything you are not sure of.. JUST ASK!

POST BY DATE

The post by date for the rest of the requests in this week’s list 5 September.  PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.


B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag


Requests in pink are for girls.


If you have a quilt or a laundry bag underway that does not match any of these requests please let me know. I have options for you.

Remember, you do not have to include everything they have asked for.    Footy quilts do not need to have the logo or even the team name. Using the team colours is all that is required. Simple is perfectly acceptable.  A number of these requests have given you favourite colours as well as footy teams or other hobbies and interests.    It is fine to make a quilt using their favourite colours and include only one of their interests.  It is fine to keep it simple.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.

NOTE

Aussie flags and sometimes Union Jacks, available at Spotlight

Words and names etc can be embroidered and sent to you to incorporate in your quilt to avoid you having to applique them.  Just ask me.

RED LEAD – this is a black cat associated with the history of HMAS Perth.  
Please let me know if you need  them.

UAE flag is a simple flag to piece or applique… google it.

A quick note… even if you check the request list every week, please take the time to skim over this preamble.  I edit it to make it relevant every week and I know that many of you are not reading it by the questions I am being asked. It takes you just a minute or two to scan it but takes me considerably longer to read and answer the emails I receive ….. please give me a hand in this. Your assistance is appreciated.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree




Crazy monkeys and motorbikes
B
1
Brumbys Sport Team
Q
3
sailing, reading, grandchildren and cryptic crosswords
Q
4
Queensland Reds Rugby Union
Q
5
Red Lead / DPNU – this is Navy Cam fabric and I can send you some/ HMAS Perth (ask for suggestions… Motto, side number, rotation number etc)
B
6
Karate kid or Melbourne Demons
Q
7
Lion King or My little Pony
B
8
Dragon Ball Z /Pokemon/The Little Mermaid
Q
9
Air Jordan/Sneakers
Q
10
Tropical theme/Townsville Cowboys
Q
11
Dragon Ball z
Q
12
Australian White Ensign
Q
13
Victoria Bitter Beer
Q
14
Aussie flag/white ensign
Q
15
Aussie Flag/AWE/ Navy
Q
16
Pokemon (Original)
B
17
HMAS Perth/City of Perth Flag
Q
18
South Australian Beer
B
19
SA State Flag
Q
20
Aussie Flag in black and white. HMAS Perth and helicopters, Red Lead, Name Badge
B
21
Batman
Q
22
Canberra Raiders
Q
23
Sci-fi, Star Wars and Star Trek (old one with William shatner), but pretty keen on any Sci-Fi.
Q
24
Essendon and Broncos
Q
25
Parachuting
B
26
Batman
Q
27
Australian flag, soccer and RAAF, game of thrones (stark)
Q
28
Camo and hunting  (I am starting to get some camo fabric in but you can also use the sort you can buy in Spotlight for this)
B
29
Star Wars or How to train your dragon
Q
30
Military aircraft - old and new, Aussie outback, border collies
Q
31
Cavalier Dogs, NASA, Sci-Fi, Clydesdale horses
Q
32
Navy, fighter planes, aussie flag
B
33
AFL North Melbourne, Blue, white and Cricket
B
34
Aussie flag and Kiwi flag
B
35
Blue cars, Mazda
B
36
CSU Patch (pic available) and Aussie Flag
B
37
Aussie flag, RAAF Flag 2016, red and black
Q Only
38
Blue, white, red. Military working dogs theme. Aussie and RAAF flag
Q Only
39
Aussie flag/UAE flag / Mechanical / welding if possible theme Please.  Thankyou so much for all your support
Q
40
aussie theme, Rooster symbol, Initials MCJ, RMJ, HSJ.
Q Only
41
Blue green, interested in flags, hobbies, military vehicle and aircraft.
Q
42
Formula 1 Racing Cars, Darth Vader, Dinorsaurs
Q
43
Green and Gold, boxing kangaroo, ned kelly, eureka stockade, poppies
Q
44
Australian flag
Q
45
Military working dog theme, grey, black, red, aussie flag and RAAF ensign somewhere
Q Only
46
Could I please have something to do with Medical and military. I like the colour's  Blue, white and Green. Thank you so much.
Q
47
Surfing theme quilt with the southern cross and the words "Coalition Fire CSU 15". That be very apreciated thankyou very much.
B
48
desert background with a smoking camel, also have the Australian flag on there and Middle East written on it if possible. Thanks for your continued support.
B
49
aviation/aircraft theme.  My favourite colours are black, blue and red if that helps.  Thank you for your ongoing support, it is much appreciated!
Q
50
Can I please get a desert themed with UAE, Aussie and CSU flags if possible with a fire truck as well.
B
51
Can I please have the coalition flags for Op Accordian if possible, the countries are: UK, US, Netherlands, Italy, NZ Australia and UAE. If possible can you also add a CSU flag.
B
52
Aussie Flag / NZ Flag
B
53
Southern cross / ANZAC Theme with a Wolf if possible red and black
B
54
Newcastle Knights
LB
55
Avatar the last air bender blue red green
B
56
Iron Man (Marvel), Aussie Flag, Angry wolf

57
Maroon and Gold with "CSU 15 Queenslander"  a hammer and an Aussie flag please, Would love daughter's names on it too please
B
58
AFL ( Kangaroos), Australia flag, Star Wars, Superman & Pepsi. Daugthers names please
Q
59
AFL ( Kangaroos), Australia flag, Batman

Chilrens initials:
- CMHS 2008
- GGHS 2004
B
60
St Kilda and a cold beer
LB
61
Australian flag - a bit about me….I have a love of rural Australia and have grown up in the country most of my life. Gum trees by the river and all the fun to be had out there are some of my fondest memories. I loved riding the Quad around the paddock and laughing with friends and family.
B
62

No comments:

Post a Comment