Sunday 26 July 2015

Just letting you know...

Good morning all.

Just a quick post to let you know I am heading off again soon.  

Queensland bound...

At the end of August I am heading up to Brisbane. The Rosewood Craft and Quilters are holding their show over the weekend of the 28th - 30th of August.

Proceeds for this year's show are to go to Soldier On, Mates for Mates, Wandering Warriors and the Dog Squad - Obviously all causes that I am more than happy to be aligned with.

I have been asked to be the guest speaker at the Show Opening on Friday the 28th of August,  The evening commences 630 for 7pm.   Supper will be served following my presentation.

The tickets are limited to 100 pre-sold tickets so if you are interested in coming along and hearing more about Aussie Heroes please PM me for details.  Tickets cost $10.

It you can't make it to the opening on the Friday night you might like to come along and check out the show over the weekend.  If you do come I hope you will stop by and say hello then as I will have a display for the duration of the weekend.  The show is being held in the hall at the Rosewood Show Grounds, Railway Street, Rosewood.  

The show will be open on Saturday and Sunday from 9am till 4pm and entry cost will be $5.

Again the proceeds will go to Soldier On, Mates for Mates, Wandering Warriors and The Dog Squad.

Back to the ACT...

Next weekend I will be making a brief presentation at lunch time on the Saturday to the Southern Cross Quilters at their Retreat in Canberra. I will manning a table for a while after that so that people can chat to me informally if they wish to.

I hope some of you can make it to one venue or the other as it is always great to catch up with or meet both the quilters and the recipients.

Till next time....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching.

Jan-Maree xx

1 comment: