Wednesday 10 September 2014

Happy Mail 10th September

Happy mail has been arriving thick and fast you are all doing a wonderful job.  I have a lot of goodies to show you since we didn't have a post last week so I will get straight into the pictures.
 
 
Christine C
 


Coral W
 



Jaia

 
 
 Janine C
 
 
Linda H
 

 
Lynne M


 
Mary P

 
Mavis S



P D Suhr

 
Teresa F


 
I will be calling in to the PO box on my way to work today, so if you can't see yours here I'm sure they will be in there ready for me to pick up.
 
Over the October long weekend 3rd to the 6th of October I will be in Adelaide attending the Australian Machine Quilters Festival.  If anyone is going to be there as well I'd love to hear from you and maybe we can catch up for a coffee or lunch.  I have booked a few classes and will be attending the dinner on the Saturday night.  You could email me on: carolinejgunn@gmail.com if you want to catch up.
 
Happy stitching.
 
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment