Wednesday 6 August 2014

Happy Mail 6th August

Hi Everyone
I have some lovely happy mail to share with you this week, lots of you have been really busy.  I just want to remind everyone that if you have some BOM's that you have made you need to post them to me at the address below.  I'm trying to take some of the pressure off the chief so she has a bit more time to sew, so BOM's to me if you can.
CAROLINE GUNN
PO BOX 3079
ST MARYS STH NSW 2760

Look at these July lovelies from Julie Ann


More Aussie awesomeness from Dorothy C


These July BOMs look so effective, here are some fabulous ones from S Wild.


Two great quilt tops from Pam D





A lovely quilt by Fran W


Two more lovely quilt tops from T Doyle.



Thanks to everyone who has sent in some goodies this week.  Fantastic job and keep up the good work.

Happy Stitching

Caroline







1 comment: