Friday 6 June 2014

Weekly Dispatches

G'day all.
The weekend is here again almost and a long weekend as well.  Whatever you have planned this weekend please take care on the roads.  I want to see you all back here again on Monday night safe and sound and hopefully, well rested!

Before I show you the quilts and laundry bags that are currently winging their way to our Heroes just a quick reminder that the next Aussie Hero Sewing Day will be held at Penrith Patchwork this Sunday from 10am to 2pm.  Please BYO your lunch and sewing machine.  I will provide the sewing projects.  

If you don't want to travel to Penrith and are free mid week the next sewing day at my home is on Wednesday 11th June - this week.  Again please bring your own lunch and sewing machine and I will provide the rest.  

If you plan to come to either day can you please let me know (if you haven't already) so that I can be organised.  :-)

And now to this week's quilts and laundry bags.  

485 quilts and 618 laundry bags for 2014.  

2840 quilts and 4449 laundry bags in total.

Bev







Debbie



Welcome to Deni who has joined Aussie Heroes in a big way with 7 quilts in the colours of the rainbow and seven matching laundry bag!















Evelyn


Hilary (NSW)


Janine

Joan




Leanne



This was a joint effort as with many of our quilts.  Lynn created the quilt top and Stephanie T quilted it.  To personalise it I added the blackhawks and the southern cross and then Robin stitched them down for me. Like I said, a joint effort!


Maree

Rita M



Robyn A


Steph N

Steph D

Sue M

Sue N


Sue P

Til next time ........................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx

2 comments: