Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

I know I told you that I would post on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays but you get an extra one today as it is New Year's Eve but also as I have some photos to share and a little bit of news.  Firstly though, a wrap up of how we have gone this year.  The final total for 2013!

1355 quilts and 2366 laundry bags for 2013.  

2373 quilts and 3732 laundry bags in total.

Awesome effort everyone!

I received these photos yesterday - it has started to snow in Kabul! Doesn't the snow make everything look that little bit prettier!
Pity about all the slush and ice and cold that goes with it!




And finally for news.  The third edition of Australian Patchwork and Stitching featuring Aussie Heroes is about to hit the stands.  This is the cover so you can find it.


And this is the article.  Looks great doesn't it!



Well, all the very best of wishes to you all for the New Year.

I am in the process of changing over to an upgraded laptop.  Wish me luck peoples.  I will have a post for you tomorrow night and after that it all depends how quickly the changeover can be done given this is the New Year week.

Till next time.................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx




No comments:

Post a Comment