Sunday 20 October 2013

Snatching time on Sunday for yummy raffle quilt blocks!!!

Greetings all.  
Today I am being selfish and you are getting a nearly wordless post as I want to sew!  These are the blocks we have received for the raffle so far and I think they are awesome.  When I saw them altogether in my file they looked great together.  I am recusing myself from the raffle but if I were you I would be buying my raffle tickets quick smart even if you can't come to the dinner.

Details on how to buy raffle tickets below

AND 

details on some more prizes as well.


Judith


 Claire


Claire


Debbie


 Liz


 Maree


Maree


Meg


Meg


 Lynn


 Jacqui


 Karen


 Karen


 Cheryl 


 Alicia


 Meg C


 Su


 Jo P


 Janine


 Joan


 Jenny and Gale


 Jenny and Gale


 Jenny and Gale


 Bethany 


 Julie Ann


 Sue N


You all know these blocks will be made into the First Prize

A genuine Aussie Hero Quilt

Second  prize has been donated by our wonderful Money Honey - a beautiful pendant from Afghanistan.  I have had a jeweler look at this (at the request of the Money Honey) and have been told  it would cost approximately $980 to replace this pendant with synthetic rubies although these rubies are genuine.  This gift to us was totally unsolicited and was a lovely surprise from the Money Honey.

Third Prize - 
A voucher for $200 towards a QANTAS domestic air travel ticket courtesy of Spencer Travel

And finally the Crafters Clock which will  be made by Sue N in the 
winners favourite colour.  Just what we all need - extra hours in the day!


There may be more prizes to come. I am just awaiting cofirmation.  Stay tuned.

So how to buy tickets......


TICKETS ARE $5

Please make your payment via direct deposit (EFT) to

Bank Account Name – Aussie Hero Quilts (and Laundry Bags) 

Westpac Dural Branch   

BSB 032376 

ACCOUNT NUMBER 301860

Copies of the deposit (EFT) receipt along with 

your name and phone number needs to be sent to Joan Carter 

so she can issue the raffle tickets.


Raffle will be drawn on 30th November.  Winners will be notified via email or phone within 48 hours.

TICKET SALES CLOSE 6 PM MONDAY 25TH NOVEMBER

Enjoy the rest of your evening - I am off, back to my sewing machine!


:-D

Keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx

3 comments:

  1. A double win for me, If I win the quilt I would just like a picture of it and the quilt sent to a serving member, and If I win the clock, I have already made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always the thought that counts.

    ReplyDelete